Build a Better Business?
Focus on Core Offerings!
Outsource the Rest!
When You Need It
- Employee Record-keeping
- Human Resources
- Applicant Tracking
- Background Checking
- Drug Screening
- Pay-As-You-Go Workers Comp
- Affordable Individual & Group Plans
- Controllable Cost for both Employee & Employer
- Tax Preferred / Tax Deductible
- FSA - Flexible Spending Accounts
- HRA - Health Reimbursement Accounts
- HSA - Health Savings Accounts
- Section 125 / Cafeteria Plans
- Life Insurance
- Major Medical
- Retirement Plans
- Critical Illness
- Dental / Vision
- Supplemental Income
- Health Improvement Programs
- Medical Bill Review & Payment Negotiation
- Patient Care Advocate
| EEOC re-focuses to prevent and remedy discrimination in two areas -|
1) disability and
EEOC will add 170 new investigators.
DOL has identified 4 enforcement priorities -
1) protect FMLA rights
2) military leave and soldier's rights
3) workplace safety, and
4) to educate minimum wage and immigrant workers of their rights.
DOL to become more proactive in enforcement as it receives $13.3 billion budget -
$564 million for OSHA
$228 million for Wage & Hour
1) Employee Free Choice Act is being modified to attract more votes - secret ballot may remain, but employers will have to meet RAPID process
2) Recovery limits under FLSA may be removed to become "unlimited"
- Perfect your core offerings
- Outsource support activities
- Build cash reserves
- Lock in low rates on loans & mortgages - higher inflation is coming
- Sell excess inventory & equipment - keep operations "lean"
| Any Lab Test Now! offers affordable lab testing to IE members|
| || |
| ||Business Training Library offers discounts on over 3,000 online courses to IE members|
| || |
| ||Innovative Employers now offers a variety of employee benefits to its members|
| || |
| ||PayScale offers FREE Trail Salary Report to IE members||